Sunday, February 13, 2011

Joke's 4


  • I survived an NT installation
  • The name is Baud......James Baud
  • My new car runs at 56Kbps
  • Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"
  • File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
  • Cannot read data, leech the next boy's paper? (Y/N)
  • CONGRESS.SYS Corrupted: Re-boot Washington D.C (Y/n)?
  • Does fuzzy logic tickle?
  • Helpdesk : Sir, you need to add 10GB space to your HD , Customer : Could you please tell where I can download that?
  • Windows: Just another pane in the glass
  • Who's General Failure & why's he reading my disk?
  • RAM disk is not an installation procedure
  • Shell to DOS...Come in DOS, do you copy? Shell to DOS...
  • The truth is out there...anybody got the URL?
  • Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.....
  • E-mail returned to sender -- insufficient voltage
  • Help! I'm modeming... and I can't hang up!!!
  • All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?



No comments:

Post a Comment