Monday, February 7, 2011

Joke's

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features

Roses are #FF0000 , Violets are #0000FF , All my base belongs to you

In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?

Hand over the calculator, friends don't let friends derive drunk

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code

Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...

The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed LINUX

A penny saved is 1.39 cents earned, if you consider income tax

Unix, DOS and Windows...the good, the bad and the ugly

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila

The code that is the hardest to debug is the code that you know cannot possibly be wrong

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity

Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny

C://dos
C://dos.run
run.dos.run




No comments:

Post a Comment