Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jokes

  • Yes! My code compiled, and my wife just produced the output
  • Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously
  • Zap! And there was the blue screen !
  • Please send all spam to my main address, root@localhost :-)
  • MailerD(a)emon: You just received 9133547 spam. (O)pen all, (R)ead one by one, (C)heck for more spam
  • A: Can you teach me how to use a computer? B: No. I just fix the machines, I don't use them
  • PayPal: Your funds have been frozen for 668974 days
  • 1-800-404 : The subscriber you are trying to call does not exist
  • 1-800-403 : Access to that subscriber was denied
  • Error message: "Out of paper on drive D:"
  • If I wanted a warm fuzzy feeling, I'd antialias my graphics!
  • A printer consists of three main parts: the case, the jammed paper tray and the blinking red light
  • "Mr. Worf, scan that ship." "Aye Captain. 300 dpi?"

No comments:

Post a Comment