Tuesday, March 15, 2011

jokes ?

  • I'm sorry for the double slash (Tim Berners-Lee in a Panel Discussion, WWW7, Brisbane, 1998)
  • Ah, young webmaster... java leads to shockwave. Shockwave leads to realaudio. And realaudio leads to suffering
  • What color do you want that database?
  • C++ is a write-only language, once can write programs in C++, but I can't read any of them
  • As of next week, passwords will be entered in Morse code
  • earth is 98% full ... please delete anyone you can
  • A typical yahoo chat room: "A has signed in, A has signed out, B has signed in, B has signed out, C has signed in, C has signed out.."
  • When someone says "I want a programming language in which I need only say what I wish done," give him a lollipop
  • Warning! No processor found! Press any key to continue

No comments:

Post a Comment