Friday, June 14, 2013

No Manners In Line Is Out Of Line

(I am a customer. I approach a cashier, with my children in tow.)

Me: “Howdy, do you have any cooking sherry? I didn’t see any on the floor.”
Cashier: “Yes, we keep it up here.”
Customer Behind Me: “Are you really holding up the line for alcohol?”
Me: “You mean, am I a paying customer who waited in line, without harassing the other store-goers, and is now waiting for a product that is only attained at the front of the store?”
Customer Behind Me: “Ugh, disgusting. And your kids are standing right there, too. You’re disgusting.”
My Six-Year-Old Daughter: “She is not disgusting! You are, for being so rude! Didn’t your mommy teach you any manners?! Be patient and wait your turn just like everybody else!”

(The next customer in line behind the rude customer joins in.)

Customer #2: “Seriously, stop being a jerk, and wait you’re turn.”
Customer Behind Me: “F*** this!”

(The customer behind me walks out.)

Cashier: “About time someone told him off. He’s a jerk to everyone he sees.”
My Six-Year-Old Daughter: “That guy needs to learn some manners, or he’s not gonna have any friends!”

No comments:

Post a Comment